I just finished one of my recent Practice Acceleration seminars. When the roller coaster of life seems to threaten your ideals and you are under despair remember the following:
2. Remain close to those who will support you.
3. Find the power of the mastermind.
4. Failure is an option; use it as fuel to accelerate the practice.
5. Check your baggage and compartmentalize issues.
6. Visualize success; you are a gift from above and God does not allow failure.
7. Live each moment in life, tomorrow may never come.
If you found these tips from Drew Stevens, Ph.D. of value and are a PMP looking to earn PMI PDUs, you might be interested in his self-paced, downloadable courses at PDUs2Go.com.
Are you running out of steam as a PMP Project Manager? Download our FREE course “4 Ways to Stay Energized as a PMP Project Manager” and get yourself motivated again! This 1 Category A PDU course will teach you 4 things you can start doing today that will recharge your PMP Project Manager batteries and keep your career climbing.
PDUs2Go.com can help you maintain your PMP Certification whether you need one PMP PDU or 60 PMP PDUs. Try 1 PMP PDU for FREE and see how easy it is to Earn n’ Learn™ while in your car, in your office, by the pool, or on the road! 1 PDU – a $37 Value for FREE!