On April 25, 2013 ProjectManagement.com hosted their sixth annual virtual conference and exhibition on demand called PMXPO. It was an opportunity for PMPS to learn, network, earn PDUs and gain valuable knowledge from the comfort of their home or office.
PDUs2Go.com was front and center again this year as a marque exhibitor at this unique event.
While there’s nothing like being there live and in person, you still have the opportunity to catch the great speakers and sessions On Demand. CLICK HERE between now and July 26, 2013 to catch any of the sessions you may have missed >> http://engage.vevent.com/rt/pmxpo3~2013
A highlight of the conference was the Keynote Presentation by Jeffrey Ma. Ma is a revolutionary business strategist, social media mogul and kingpin of the Famous MIT blackjack team. He was the subject of both Ben Mezrich’s #1 New York Times bestselling book Bringing Down the House and the 2008 hit film 21. Ma also authored his own book, The House Advantage: Playing the Odds to Win Big in Business, and has influenced major corporations like ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Ford and McDonald’s. You can hear On Demand about Ma’s success in a keynote filled with unforgettable stories and lessons applicable to project managers in any field. CLICK HERE to attend this session >> http://engage.vevent.com/rt/pmxpo3~2013.
Five additional sessions were presented that were all designed to help project managers maximize their careers. These sessions included:
- 21st Century PM: Equipping Managers for the Challenge by Ian Wittingham, Program Manager, Thomson Reuters
- Expanding the Enterprise: How Agile and Traditional Teams Work Together by Barbee Davis, MA, PHR, PMP, PMI-ACP, Owner, Davis Consulting
- IT Strategy: The Three Things Your Project Management Approach Can’t Live Without by Ty Kiisel
- Hiring Roulette: Why Managers Prefer Certified PMs by Patti Gilchrist, and
- Maximizing the PMO: Practical Tips and Real-Life Best Practices by Mike Tressler, Senior Project Manager, Elevations Credit Union
CLICK HERE to attend these sessions >> http://engage.vevent.com/rt/pmxpo3~2013.